FUELFLOW 024 Piston Fuel Pump 1.75l per minute 24V (Positive & Negative Earth) FF-024
The FUELFLOW 024 Piston Pump (BLUE) is our 24 volt model.
This is a specialist replacement fuel pump and is suited to any application that has a 24 volt power supply.
This Pump is suitable for both Petrol and Diesel applications
Although this pump is used in a variety of different applications it is typically used as a diesel lift pump.
The Pump has an internal By-Pass system to allow the fuel to circulate when the outflow is blocked. This allows for instant fuel delivery when there is demand from the carburettor. The use of a By Pass Restrictor system in some vehicles also allows for this.
2 x Silicon Mounting Pads and Self Tapping Screws.
Designed as an in-line fuel pump
We offer a two year (24 Month) Warranty with this item (RTB) return to base with Proof of Purchase.
|Piston Type Electric Fuel Pump|
|Product Specification Chart|
|Earth||Negative or Positive|
|Operating Pressure (Psi)||1.25 – 5 psi|
|Max. Flow||1.75 litre/minute|
|Maximum Pressure (no flow)||5 – 6 psi|
|Dry Prime||Immediate fuel delivery|
|Dimensions||11(L) x 9.5(W) x 6(H) cm|
|Filter||In-built 50 micron filter & magnet assembly|
This is a universal replacement pump suitable for all vehicles up to 5000cc where a 24volt supply is used.
This pump can be used on motorcycles that operate with the flow, voltage and psi levels that this pump offers.
This pump is ideal for go-karts and other recreational engine applications.
Because this pump is suitable for use with diesel it is very effective as a diesel lift pump in all applications.
- High Quality Plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Unique design delivers a compact, lightweight and efficient pump
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable fuel system pressure between 5-6 psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.