FUELFLOW 015 Low Pressure Piston Fuel Pump 1.5l per minute 12V (Positive & Negative Earth) FF-015L
The FUELFLOW 015 Low Pressure Piston Pump (YELLOW) has been specifically designed to suit engines that have a need for low pressure fuel supply.
This is a specialist pump that would generally be used as a replacement fuel pump on carburetted vehicles that have low pressure fuel systems such as motorbikes and vintage vehicles.
The Pump has an internal By-Pass system to allow the fuel to circulate when the outflow is blocked.
This allows for instant fuel delivery when there is demand from the carburettor.
The use of a By Pass Restrictor system in some vehicles also allows for this
2 x Silicon Mounting Pads and Self Tapping Screws.
Designed as an in-line fuel pump
We offer a two year (24 Month) Warranty with this item (RTB) return to base with Proof of Purchase.
|PISTON TYPE ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP|
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATION CHART|
|EARTH||NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE|
|OPERATING PRESSURE (PSI)||1 – 2 PSI|
|MAX. FLOW||1.5 LITRE/MINUTE|
|MAXIMUM PRESSURE (NO FLOW)||2 – 2.5 PSI|
|DRY PRIME||IMMEDIATE FUEL DELIVERY|
|DIMENSIONS||11(L) X 9.5(W) X 6(H) CM|
|FILTER||IN-BUILT 50 MICRON FILTER & MAGNET ASSEMBLY|
- High Quality Plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Unique design delivers a compact, lightweight and efficient pump
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable fuel system pressure between 1-2 psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.